If you're working on a design project in Figma and need icons to enhance your creations, there are several ways to find high-quality icons for free. Here are two popular methods to get icons for Figma:
1. Search for Open Source SVG or PNG Icons on Google
Google is a great resource for finding open-source icon sets that you can use in Figma. Simply go to your favorite search engine and enter keywords like "free SVG icons" or "open-source PNG icons". Make sure to double-check the licensing terms to ensure they are suitable for your intended use.
2. Use Figma Plugins
Figma offers a wide range of plugins that can significantly enhance your design workflow. One popular plugin for accessing icons is "Iconify". Follow these steps to use the Iconify plugin:
- Open your Figma project.
- Go to the "Plugins" menu at the top of the Figma window.
- Choose "Browse all plugins."
- Search for "Iconify" in the plugins search bar.
- Click on "Install" to add the Iconify plugin to your Figma workspace.
- Once the plugin is installed, you can access it from the "Plugins" menu.
- Open the Iconify plugin, and you'll find a vast collection of the most popular free icon packs.
- Select the icons you want to use and insert them directly into your Figma project.
Using Figma plugins like Iconify not only saves you time but also ensures that you have a comprehensive library of icons at your disposal without having to leave the Figma environment.
Remember to always review the licenses and usage terms of any icons you download, especially if you plan to use them in commercial projects. Additionally, some websites offer premium icon packs with more extensive libraries and features if you're looking for even more options.
- How do I Save a Figma prototype as PDF?
- How do I get better at Figma?
- How do I get SF Pro Font in Figma?
- How do I export a Figma file?
- How do I download fonts to Figma?
- How do I convert PSD to Figma?
- How do I preview Figma on my phone?