If you're looking for Material Design icons in Figma, you may be surprised to find out that they are not available in the software by default. However, you can easily access them using a plugin called "Iconify."
- Open Figma: Make sure you have Figma installed and open the software on your computer.
- Access Plugins: Once Figma is open, navigate to the top menu and click on "Plugins."
- Search for Iconify: In the plugins panel, you'll find a search bar. Type in "Iconify" and press Enter.
- Run Iconify: You can run the Iconify plugin by clicking on its name in the plugins panel.
- Find Material Design Icons: Iconify provides access to a vast library of icons, including Material Design icons. You can search for "Material Design" in the plugin's search bar to find the specific icons you need.
- Insert Icons: Once you've found the desired icon, click on it to insert it into your Figma project. You can now use it just like any other element in Figma.
With the Iconify plugin, you have access to a wide range of icons, making it easier to create visually appealing designs that align with Material Design guidelines.
- How do I Save a Figma prototype as PDF?
- How do I get better at Figma?
- How do I get SF Pro Font in Figma?
- How do I export a Figma file?
- How do I download fonts to Figma?
- How do I convert PSD to Figma?
- How do I preview Figma on my phone?