Figma Education Plan is a program run by Figma, a collaborative design tool used for creating user interfaces, prototypes, and other visual designs.
The Education Plan provides free access to Figma's services for verified teachers and students, making it easier for educational institutions and students to collaborate and work on design projects effectively.
To qualify for the Figma Education Plan, you need to be a verified teacher or a student currently enrolled in an educational institution. Once verified, you'll be able to enjoy all the benefits of Figma's collaborative design platform without any cost, which is a significant advantage for students and teachers who want to enhance their design skills and streamline their design workflows.
How to Apply for Figma Education Plan?
If you are eligible for the Figma Education Plan, you can apply for it on their official website. Follow these steps to apply:
- Visit the Figma website.
- Look for the "Education" section or search for "Figma Education Plan" in the website's search bar.
- Read the requirements and documentation needed for verification.
- Complete the application form with your accurate information.
- Submit the application and wait for the verification process to be completed.
After the verification process is successful, you will receive free access to Figma's design tools, features, and collaboration capabilities for educational purposes, allowing you to make the most of the platform's powerful design capabilities.
Note that program details and eligibility criteria may vary over time, so it's always a good idea to visit Figma's official website for the most up-to-date information regarding the Figma Education Plan.
- How do I Save a Figma prototype as PDF?
- How do I get better at Figma?
- How do I get SF Pro Font in Figma?
- How do I export a Figma file?
- How do I download fonts to Figma?
- How do I convert PSD to Figma?
- How do I preview Figma on my phone?