Yes, Figma is both a web app and a standalone installable software which can be used on Windows, iOS, or Linux or on mobile devices.
Follow these steps to download Figma:
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Go to the official Figma website.
- If you want to use the web app, simply sign in or create a new account to start using Figma right in your browser.
- If you prefer to use the standalone installable software, look for the download section on the Figma website.
- Select the appropriate version for your operating system (Windows, iOS, or Linux).
- Click on the download link to start the download process.
- Once the download is complete, locate the downloaded file on your device.
- For Windows and Linux users, run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install Figma on your system.
- For iOS users, locate the Figma app in your downloads and install it on your device.
After you have downloaded and installed Figma, you can start using it for your design projects:
- If you are using the web app, simply log in to your account to access your designs and start creating.
- If you installed the standalone software, launch the Figma application from your desktop or applications folder.
- Sign in to your Figma account or create a new one if you haven't already.
- You are now ready to use Figma to create, collaborate, and design amazing projects!
Figma is a versatile design tool that can be accessed through the web or installed as standalone software on various operating systems. Whether you choose the web app or the standalone version, you can enjoy the powerful features of Figma and collaborate with your team to create stunning designs.
- How do I Save a Figma prototype as PDF?
- How do I get better at Figma?
- How do I get SF Pro Font in Figma?
- How do I export a Figma file?
- How do I download fonts to Figma?
- How do I convert PSD to Figma?
- How do I preview Figma on my phone?